Monday, February 5, 2007

Paris F***ing Hilton!!

Everyone knows that I can't stand the stupid bitch pictured to the left, but let's take a look at my latest reason as to why (as if I needed any more). Apparently, someone filmed her while at a party, and she decided to use a few choice words. One of them begins with an "N" and another begins with an "F". Can you guess what words those were? They weren't nice and fun. That's for damn sure. She actually takes the time to rag on poor people too, which to me was the greatest little thing she could've ever done. I kinda want to slap her now, moreso than normally. We could also throw a match and I'm sure all of the cosmetic products she wears would also just combust... hopefully...

What is most disturbing about the whole thing is that she has actually asked for part of the proceeds if any come of the movie itself. She is actually that shallow to want to make money off of it as well.

The news item can be watched here.

No comments: