Saturday, February 3, 2007

first posting!!

hello ladies and gentlemen. thank you for taking the time to read my blog and its very first post. in case you were wondering where on earth i came up with such a title, i'll tell you. it's actually an extension of a joke that my sister and i used to have between us. it was simply that you knew movies were getting REAL bad when there were far more sequels than were humanly conceivable, such as freddy vs. jason... but yes, and so when john attacks: part 27 was born. i also named it that because that's kind of how i approach life. i attack it. in a spiritual i'm making fun of you kind of way. but yeah. hopefully i will soon find something interesting to say on here and i will post it so that everyone can see it and stuff... cause that's what a blog is for... and stuff... yeah.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

John, LOVE the blog... what a great idea!! You have totally inspired me and I might just steal your idea... would be good for me to keep my writing up. VERY COOL!


-Sarita

John said...

thanks!