Monday, February 12, 2007

Funny News

In this article Laura Bush basically admits that Georgie forgets Valentine's and, in general, is a goof about the whole day. I don't honestly know how the woman can stay married to the man. But then, who knows? Maybe it really is worth it.... LOL!! I know... that was just for us.

In all honesty, it really is hard for me to wish ill upon anyone. I hope they do enjoy themselves and that there really is love between them. I just wish Mrs. Bush could convince him to fix the damn country.

Folks, I think we've reached an all-time low. I'm really concerned with the state of the world with this one. I mean, we've all seen all kinds of terrible things on the news and in our media. If all those things really didn't kill your faith in humanity, this will. I do NOT recommend reading this article, if say, you're on the very verge of suicide. This may just make you do it. If you do choose to read this, please sit down, and please put the razor blades, and indeed all sharp objects, a safe distance from yourself and small children. Please people, think of the children...

  • The article on the Bush's can be reached by clicking here.
  • The article concerning dinosaur flatulence can be reached by clicking here.

No comments: